Bonderson Building (192). The Bonderson building is a Engineering projects lab available to all Cal poly students. The first floor contains the "mustang 60"shop. Here students can laser cut or do manual or CNC machining of parts for their projects. EE students should get their safety certification to use this shop their first quarter on campus. The second floor includes a maker space with an array of 3d printers.
The following resources may be helpful to students:
EE Lab Schedule
|Senior Project Lab
||8:00 AM-9:00 PM
||9:00 AM-3:00 PM
School Computer Recommendations
Windows & Mac Desktops/Laptops/Tablets Hardware Specs
- Intel i5 or i7 Processor
- AMD Athlon or Ryzen Processors
- 8 GB of Memory (or more)
- 500GB SSD storage drive (or more)
- 802.11ac integrated WiFi
Windows & Mac Desktops/Laptops/Tablets OS & Software
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Apple Mavericks (or newer) macOS
- Microsoft Office 2016 (or newer)
- An Anti-virus application
- Can be your own choice or you can use the one provided free through the software store link in the student portal.
*Other software to be made available by course/instructors.